I have acquired over $3.5 million in competitive grants for local, state, and national initiatives. I excel at preparing federal grants that are often highly technical, have rigorous standards, and often require a high level of collaboration and coordination among multiple partners.
Not all nonprofits have the luxury of a fulltime grant writer and those that don’t also find that they ALSO don’t have time to set aside to write grants themselves. If you are in this situation, I can help as your grant-writing consultant.
Here are the many grant-specific services I provide:
- Research grant opportunities
- Write highly competitive grant applications, proposals, and/or letters of inquiry
- Proofread and edit your grant proposals
- Private coaching to support staff in building grant writing capacity
- In-depth and personalized training to teach staff how to write successful grants so you can build your organization’s in-house grant writing capacity
- Post-grant award support like tracking data and grant progress, preparing grant reports and ensuring grant compliance.